Suitable for combining with the RaSCSI kit.
1GHz quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU
2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), onboard antenna
Mini HDMI port and micro USB On-The-Go (OTG) port
microSD card slot
CSI-2 camera connector
HAT-compatible 40-pin header footprint (unpopulated)
H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30)
OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
Micro USB power
Composite video and reset pins via solder test points
65mm x 30mm
- The software for the RaSCSI is still in the early stages. The hardware is only for early adopters who understand that your mileage may vary, as far as how well it works.
- This product is separate from the original Japanese version of RaSCSI. Do not contact the original creator (GIMONS) for technical support.
- For questions, support or just general camaraderie with other Macintosh RaSCSI users, please visit the Hacks & Development section of the 68k Mac Liberation Army Forums
- Setup, installation, configuration and usage instructions are on the RaSCSI wiki
- All of the source code, schematics and design files are available onGithub
- This hardware has NOT been tested with the X68000 hardware.
ii FAQs can be foundhere
Several users and developers hang out in Discord. Stop by and join us Here !
We are happy to ship internationally anywhere in the world.
Those of you in the US may find it easier to get yours from our partners Here
Those in the EU may find it easier to get yours from our partners Here
*The use of this adapter does not guarantee any features or long term availability of features, being available in the computer it is installed in*
***It is always good practice to back up your data and make sure your machine has been shut down properly before you start any work. This is a DIY unsupported modification to your Computer that you are undertaking at your own risk. intriguing industries will take no responsibly for any damage to your computer or data loss***
Standard Disclaimer for Open Source products:
THIS SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.