Ships from the UK
Officially produced Potato Fi Mini Case with activity LED, feet and stand-offs . This case is suitable for a RaSCSI and Raspberry Pi ZERO with the daisy chain board.
- A Potato Fi RaSCSI Mini case**
- activity LED*
- 2x stand-offs and screws
What’s NOT included
- Raspberry Pi
- SD Card
- OLED Display
- A Macintosh
- SCSI Cables
- Power cable
*The RaSCSI 2.3 has added a resistor to the activity LED header. If you plan to use the included LED, it may be dimmer than in the photos. There is currently no known solution to this problem.*
**These cases are 3D printed to a high standard but may show some minor flaws and may need minor modification*
RaSCSI was originally developed for the Sharp X68000 in Japan. This is a slightly modified version for Apple Macintosh computers with SCSI. All of the source code has been translated to English, along with creating some documentation targeted for the vintage Macintosh users.
I encourage you to download the source code, submit pull requests on github, update the documentation, submit issues and talk with us on the Discord Channel
- The software for the RaSCSI is still in the early stages. The hardware is only for early adopters who understand that your mileage may vary, as far as how well it works.
- This product is separate from the original Japanese version of RaSCSI. Do not contact the original creator (GIMONS) for technical support.
- For questions, support or just general camaraderie with other Macintosh RaSCSI users, please visit the Hacks & Development section of the 68k Mac Liberation Army Forums
- Setup, installation, configuration and usage instructions are on the RaSCSI wiki
- All of the source code, schematics and design files are available onGithub
- This hardware has NOT been tested with the X68000 hardware.
ii FAQs can be found here
Several users and developers hang out in Discord. Stop by and join us Here !
We are happy to ship internationally anywhere in the world.
Those of you in the US may find it easier to get yours from our partners Here
Those in the EU may find it easier to get yours from our partners Here
*The use of this adapter does not guarantee any features or long term availability of features, being available in the computer it is installed in*
***It is always good practice to back up your data and make sure your machine has been shut down properly before you start any work. This is a DIY unsupported modification to your Computer that you are undertaking at your own risk. intriguing industries will take no responsibly for any damage to your computer or data loss***
Standard Disclaimer for Open Source products:
THIS SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.